Our philosophy is to meet and exceed your expectations
We generally provide the training in your own premises, so that the content can be sector and site-specific. People learn more effectively when they can relate what they are learning to what they actually do in practice.
We promote active learning wherever possible. This means that delegates get the opportunity to put the theory into practice but in the safety of the classroom. This will give them the level of understanding to relate what they have learnt to everyday working life, and help to give them the confidence to use their newly-learnt skills when they have finished the course.
Course enquiry form
Simply choose the course(s) in which you are interested and we will contact you to discuss your exact requirements.
Tell us what you are looking for
It is unlikely that you will have a health and safety training need that we haven’t encountered before. If, however, you cannot find what you are looking for send us details of your requirements. We will respond promptly.
Our general and modular courses can be adapted to reflect your own policies and procedures.
Design your own bespoke courses
You can pick and mix from our modules to design your own bespoke courses. Simply choose the subjects from the list and we will contact you to discuss how the course can be developed to suit your specific needs.
We can also meet all your health and safety training needs via the Appointed Safety Advisor Service.
“The trainers are professional and competent, materials and standards of presentation are good. They have a positive response to feedback and a good response to the short timescales that occur in a retail environment”
Kathy Toft, Training Manager, Pets at Home Ltd.
For each of the courses below, the duration may vary from tool-box talks to several days, depending upon the syllabus and client requirements.
- Fire safety awareness.
- Fire marshal/warden duties.
- How to Do A Fire Risk Assessment (included IOSH Accredited version)
- Fire Risk Assessment Review
- Manual handling assessor.
- DSE workstation assessor.
- Risk Assessment – Practical Workshop
- COSHH assessments made easy.
- Pregnant worker risk assessment.
- How to complete an occupational stress assessment.
- First-Aid at Work
- Emergency First-Aid at Work
- First-Aid at Work Requalification
- Paediatric First-Aid
Management and Supervisory
- Senior Executive briefing.
- Health and Safety for managers.
- Health and Safety for appointed co-ordinators.
- Safety committees and safety representatives.
- Stress management. Health and safety in contact centres.
- Health and safety for care home environment.
- Health and safety for housing associations.
- OHSAS 18001 awareness
- Implementing Management Systems to OHSAS
- Understanding COSHH.
- Safe manual handling.
- Lift truck training.
- Slinging and lifting.
- Safe use of ladders.
- Accident investigation.
- Noise awareness.
- Health and safety awareness for employees.
- Health and safety induction.
- Safe use of VDU equipment.