PHSC Health and Safety Consultants
Who Are PHSC Health and Safety Consultants?
PHSC are specialist health and safety consultants and trainers, all of whom are Chartered Safety Practitioners and on the Occupational Safety & Health Consultants Register . With over 30 years of experience, we can guarantee you will receive a highly professional and personalised service, from a company that is ISO 9001 Quality Management accredited with the British Standards Institute (BSI). We are fully committed to ensuring our team maintains the perfect balance of technical knowledge and practical experience.
Our premises based in the beautiful village of Aylesford, Kent is as individual as we are in our services: solid, reliable and different. You won’t get an “off-the-shelf” service with us” – Our mission is to personalise what we do so it is tailored and fits what you need for your own organisation .
PHSC was established in 1990 as “Personnel Health & Safety Consultants Limited” to promote our expertise in people safety rather than process safety. Over the years as we have grown into part of a larger group, it has come to mean Professional Help, at Sensible Cost, which reflects the services that we offer.
With so much experience behind us we have worked in just about every business sector there is. In more recent years we have fine-tuned this to our six key industry sectors and each one has its own page on our website. You will see that we have worked in a diverse range of settings, including some very unusual workplaces.
Sector Specific Services
Whilst our experience ranges across just about every industry, we have specialised in certain sectors. These include:
- Healthcare (covering all services from NHS Trusts, health and social care, dentistry, domiciliary, supported living and mental health)
- Social Housing (including small housing groups to some of the largest social housing providers in the UK)
- Energy including renewable energy such as clean hydrogen production, windfarms and solar.
- Transport (ranging from small hire companies, to national bus and coach companies. We also have a bespoke H&S management system for motor vehicle repair .
- Commercial (which covers a range of offices, professional organisations, shops and retail outlets)
- Manufacturing and Industry, which ranges from submarine networks, food manufacturing, warehouse and logistics, metal fabrications etc
Within our wider group we also have specialist companies providing specific services to:
- Sports and leisure facilities, and hotel/holiday accommodation via our sister company QLM Consulting Ltd
- Education sector including further education via our subsidiary InHouse Safety Limited which runs the national UK School SafetyMARK Scheme
- We are proud to be part of a wider group as this enables us to provide a one-stop-shop to protect your people and property. There’s no need for you to search for different providers, all you have to do is call us and we can source what you need.